Abstract Submittal Guidelines
Authors who wish to contribute a paper to the conference
- Must submit a 300-word maximum abstract electronically to the ICES submission site
- Do not need to be affiliated with any of the co-sponsoring societies
Proposed papers should
- Present technical developments and progress in any of the fields of environmental systems listed in the session descriptions under the Technical Topics section of the Call for Papers.
- Make a new and original contribution to the state of the art, or be a constructive review of the technical field
For more information about the technical topics ICES covers access the Technical Sessions page to find detailed session descriptions as well as contact information for session organizers.
The electronic submission process to
is as follows:
1. Access Easy Chair for ICES 2019 – https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ices2020
2. Log in or create an account
3. Click on “Submissions” in top menu
4. Click on “Add a submission” in upper right corner
5. Select a “Track” (Session Topic) relevant to your submission
6. If unsure which Session Topic your submission falls under, please submit to ICES600: Other
Papers proposed will be evaluated solely on the basis of their suitability for inclusion in the program. Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance or rejection on or about 09 December 2019. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to provide a draft manuscript no later than Friday, 06 March 2020. An Author’s Kit, containing detailed instructions and additional guidelines for submitting papers to ICES can be found on the Author Materials page. Based on a peer review of this draft manuscript the author and session organizer(s) will collaborate toward revision and acceptance of the draft manuscript. Authors must then submit the accepted Final Manuscript to ICES by Friday, 01 May 2020 for inclusion in the conference proceedings and the right to present at the conference.
It is the responsibility of those authors whose papers are accepted to ensure that a representative attends the conference to present the paper, otherwise it will be withdrawn from the conference proceedings, as outlined in the Conference Policies. Sponsor and/or employer approval of each paper is the responsibility of the author(s). Government review, if required, is the responsibility of the author(s).